Simple Yet Elegant Henna Design for Hands and Feet

Here are some of the most beautiful henna art work. Some of them are simple and easy to do and some are complicated. But with patiences you can easily draw them on anyone's hands and feet. Try to use a tube henna to draw the fine henna flower art work it will give you a nice shapes of your art. Take a look at the pictures below. These are the most recent henna design that I did on my cousin's hands and feet.

I think the trick to put on henna is being at the right mood and setting. Once you are in a good mood it is easy to put henna on. Putting henna on is just like being an artist. In fact it is an art. Henna art can be traced back to the ancient Indian's who used to use henna to create beautiful art work on the brides. What I like about henna is that it is not permanent, if you don't like the design you can easily take it off and there are plenty of designs to choose from so trust me if you keep coming back to this blog I keep you updated with the latests henna designs.