Gorgeous Henna Design On The Hand


Hand Henna's are always beautiful and has a very good aroma to it. This is perhaps one of the reasons why I get Henna on that hand. It also looks beautiful. Many Indian's get Henna on their hand on special occasions and cultural events. Some get henna because they just want a tattoo or art on their hand. Many people also get it because they want henna on their hair. What ever the reason is Henna is beautiful no matter where you put it. Some people enjoy putting henna on people's hand. I think it is a way of bonding with each other. Watching henna fading away from your hand can also be emotional as it lets you learn about letting things go. I can go on and on about henna and the reason why I get henna, but if you haven't tried putting henna on give it a try. I promise you wouldn't regret it.